- How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe, by Charles Yu
- Arsonists Guide to Writers' Homes in New England, by Brock Clarke
- Nudge, by Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis, M.D.
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
I've discovered BookBub, a service that sorts through all the free and low cost e-books from sellers like Barnes and Nobel, Amazon, Google, etc., and sends you notices of those that are recommended according to the preferences you set. It's made my actual pile of library books shorter, and my virtual pile of books much higher. Give it a shot at let me know what you think.