Find Joy. Seek Truth. Be Kind.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kids behaving badly

Well, I'm trying to learn how to do all this.
I've started because my 9yo has this deep desire to be famous, and a blog is his first real attempt. LOL! But for him to blog, he needs me. Like I know how?

But, that's the life of a homeschooling parent. Teaching is really only the beginning. The real work is in the journey and all we learn on our travels.

What I'm learning today is how to download, edit, upload and modify videos. Sigh. Well, luckily my children took this entertaining bit last Aug. So I have something to work with. Having promised this video to friends, here it is. I hope. If I did it right. If I didn't, well, that's learning something too, isn't it? Here's a link to it's place at YouTube, I hope. New to that today too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDUiUoDZCps

No comments: