I'm an idiot.
Those of you who know me IRL already know - I'm an idiot. Now the rest of you do too.
My latest evidence? I had a bunch of comments awaiting moderation, like from over a month ago, and just now noticed. And they were all nice comments, no spam or flames or trolls, and they were just sitting there. Lonely. Waiting. Politely. For me to notice. Which I finally did, and approved, but I feel kinda bad that they just sat there for so long before I realized they were there.
It's good that children are loud and annoying isn't it?
Friday, July 1, 2011
- The Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfuss
- No Biking in the House Without a Helmet, by Melissa Fay Greene
- Where We Stand, Class Matters, by Bell Hooks
- Moby Dick, by Herman Melville
- A Mother's Letter to a Schoolmaster, by Rita Scherman
- Brain Rules, by John Medina
- The Invisible Gorilla, by Christopher Chabris and Daniel Simons