Find Joy. Seek Truth. Be Kind.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

May and June Books

  • Tapping the Dream Tree, by Charles DeLint
  • A Song I Knew by Heart, by Bret Lott
  • Tomorrow, When the Way Began, by John Marsden
  • The Last Colony, by John Scalzi
  • House on the River, by Nessa Rapoport
  • A Different Kind of Teacher, by John Taylor Gatto
  • The Call to Brilliance, by Resa Steindel Brown
  • Real Life, edited by Grace Llewellyn
  • ADHD and the Nature of Self Control, by Russell A. Barkley
  • Peace is the Way, by Deepak Chopra
  • Quentins, by Mauve Binchy
  • The Well Adjusted Child, by Rachel Gathercole
  • Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secret
Yes, there were more, some good children's books I pre-read, and I don't know what else. Hey, if I remembered, I'd have put it in. :-)

No comments: