- The Upside of Irrationality, by Dan Ariely
- Change Your Brain Change Your Body, by Daniel Amen
- Hi IQ Kids, edited by Kiesa Kay, Deborah Robson, and Judy Fort Brennenman
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- World War Z, by Max Brooks
- Man's Search for Meaning, Victor Frankl
- I'm Proud of You, by Tim Madigan
Great books this month. Frankl is a classic, and if you haven't read it, you must. You really must. Ariely is always interesting, and Amen was a new find for me. World War Z was unexpectedly good - a perfect example of why I love my book groups!